|2017 GMC Sierra 2500HD All Terrain X|
2017 GMC Sierra 2500HD All Terrain X GMC delivered the 2017 Sierra HD All Terrain X, the most off-avenue-capable model inside the Sierra HD lineup, and one which fits its enhanced functionality with path-geared up style and the logo's signature refinement.
It joins Canyon and Sierra 1500 this autumn because the 0.33 model in GMC's one of a kind, confined-version All Terrain X series, supplied on the Sierra 2500HD group cab 4wd with a 6.0L gas V-eight engine or the all-new, next-generation Duramax 6.6L V-eight turbo-diesel. More effective than ever, the brand new Duramax supplies a phase-topping SAE-certified 445 hp (332 kW) and an SAE-licensed 910 lb.-ft. Of torque (1,234 Nm).
"The new Sierra HD All Terrain X's effective mind-set reflects a popular fashion in very capable off-road vans, executed with a selection-topping level of refinement - a aggregate of attributes GMC has cultivated for years," said Duncan Aldred, vp of GMC Sales and Marketing. "And with the brand new, available Duramax 6.6L, this truck more than suits its ambitious desirable appears with actual professional-grade capability."
The All Terrain X's custom designed look blends a premium bundle of monochromatic outside trim and unique system, complemented with GMC's contemporary technology. Content consists of:
- 18-inch black-painted aluminum wheels
- LT275/65R18 Goodyear Duratrac MT-rated tires that function an competitive tread pattern for incredible off-avenue overall performance
- A specific frame-coloration grille surround with All Terrain insert
- Body-color door handles and bodyside moldings
- Black power-adjustable heated and strength-folding trailering mirrors with incorporated turn alerts, LED rear steerage lamps and LED amber clearance lamps
- Black belt moldings, front bumper skidplate and B-pillars
- 4-inch black recreation side steps
- Black recreation bar (mounted inside the mattress) designed to aid to be had GMC Accessories LED off-street using lamps
- Offered in Black Onyx and Summit White outside colours
Additional All Terrain gadget consists of a sprig-on bedliner, Front and Rear Park Assist, the Z71 off-avenue suspension package deal, underbody guard, heated steering wheel and all-climate floor liners. The Eaton automated locking rear differential is likewise standard.
The 2017 Sierra 2500HD All Terrain X also capabilities GMC IntelliLink with an 8-inch-diagonal shade touchscreen, Teen Driver, far off-locking tailgate, faraway starting system, Rear Vision Camera, adjustable pedals, leather-appointed seats, heated front seats and wi-fi charging.